IN SITU HYBRIDIZATION FOR ANY GENE WITH RNASCOPE®.
Up to 76% of protein-coding genes have no reliable antibody for immunohistochemistry (IHC). Because of this, your research often comes to a screeching halt while you wait for new antibodies to be developed. We say forget your antibody problems. Choose RNAscope technology. With rapid probe design and universal assay workflows for any gene, RNAscope frees you from the hassles of antibody screening, saving you precious time and effort, while delivering publication quality data.
Why be limited by an antibody catalog when you can research your novel gene right away?Our RNAscope Chromogenic Assay Kits provide single-molecule detection sensitivity. Kits come in both Single-Plex or 2-Plex configurations, giving you the flexibility to design exactly what you need for your next experiment.
RNAscope In Situ Hybridization Assays provide:
- Single-molecule sensitivity for ANY gene in ANY species
- Over 27,000 pre-designed probes
- Custom probe design in < 2 weeks
- Assay completion and data results on day one
- Our assay kits are guaranteed to work
- Use for FFPE or fresh-frozen tissues and cell lines