Search RNAscope® Target Probes
We have built a searchable catalog of gene-specific probes for nearly every gene in the human transcriptome. Our database contains over 27,000 predesigned Target Probes specifically designed for use with our single-plex RNAscope assays.
Click any target gene below to view its related RNAscope® products. The RefSeq accession number links directly to NCBI's GenBank database. Probes marked with an asterisk (*) are made-to-order and require an extra setup fee, which will be applied to your first order.
The following list is a random sample of popular target probes from our catalog. Click the Refresh button of your browser to see more.
Can't find your gene of interest in the database? ACD can design new made-to-order Target Probes for any gene and deliver with an RNAscope Assay Reagent Kit in less than 3 weeks!
Target probes for other species or unlisted sequences can be ordered for any gene sequence, please contact us for new probe design. As a policy, ACD will not disclose the association between the customers and their targets of interest.
- Made-to-order Target Probes are indicated by an asterisk (*) and require a one time set-up fee for first order.
- Target Probe Search is for RNAscope single-plex assays ONLY.
- If your target gene is not in our existing catalog, please contact us for new probe design.
- RNAscope 2-Plex FFPE Target Probes must be ordered separately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- A probe set-up fee is required for ALL 2-Plex Target Probe orders.
- The set-up fee for 2-Plex Target Probe will be waived for customer RE-ORDERS ONLY.